At Cordes & Company, our financial and management professionals provide prompt and expert support for businesses and real estate in transition, litigation and distress – as well as for their secured creditors.
One of our primary practice areas is Liquidation. Whether as a financial advisor or court-appointed fiduciary, we work closely with stakeholders and their legal counsel to map out and pursue the most productive path for the sale and disposition of companies and their assets for the maximum recovery value. Our professionals have the operational and financial expertise to identify and resolve challenges that impair value and pursue value-add opportunities with high return on investment potential.
The result is a well-planned, effective liquidation of business assets and real estate that maximizes value for all stakeholders.
- CFO and Board of Directors Advisory Services
- Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors (ABC)
- Receivership, Custodian and Trustee Services
- Value Recovery Strategy and Execution
- Construction Management and Project Disposition
- Operating companies and related personal property assets
- Business inventories
- Accounts receivable
- Real estate
- Intellectual property
- Vehicles & equipment
- Agri Business
- Business or Professional Services
- Oil & Gas
- Senior Healthcare
- Construction Services
- Senior or student housing