Offices in: Denver, Colorado | Minneapolis, Minnesota | Orange County, California
Avoiding bankruptcy or foreclosure is not always possible for businesses in distress. For debtors and creditors in such difficult circumstances, it is imperative to obtain professional guidance from financial professionals to navigate through the bankruptcy process.
Our professionals have experience in representing both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy proceedings and situations where bankruptcy is a likely outcome for a debtor.
When working with debtors, we help management reassure creditors and investors by assessing a company’s financial and operating performance and guiding them through restructuring and turnaround, a formal Chapter 11 Reorganization, or Chapter 7 Liquidation. We have professionals qualified to serve as a Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO) and a Financial Advisor during bankruptcy proceedings.
When working on behalf of secured creditors, our professionals provide objective information to guide a creditor’s decision-making process leading up to and during bankruptcy proceedings. We analyze and monitor a debtor’s financial status and provide an independent assessment of the ongoing financial developments within a bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy Advisory / CFO Services:
- Financial analysis of the company
- Accounting support and analysis
- Bankruptcy case assistance
- Bankruptcy examiner
- Bankruptcy trustee
- Board of director representation
- Business plans
- Cash conservation guidelines and controls
- Communication and crisis management
- Cost-reduction initiatives
- Employee incentive and retention plans
- Executive management supervision
- Financial projection review
- Financial report assessment
- Identification and disposition of non-core assets
- Internal and external factor assessment
- Monitoring performance against metrics
- Liquidity assessment
- Management assessment
- Monitoring debtor progress
- Permanent management search assistance
- Pre-bankruptcy plans
- Stabilization of core business operations